Get your hands in technology's guts and control your development destiny with these credit-card sized, low-power, open-hardware computers. Experiment with Linux, Android and Ubuntu and jump-start development in five minutes with the included USB cable.
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8-bit eMMC on-board flash storage
- 3D graphics accelerator
- NEON floating-point accelerator
- 2x PRU 32-bit microcontrollers
- USB client for power & communications
- USB host
- 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.1 plus BLE
- 2x 46 pin headers
- Debian with Cloud9 IDE on Node.js w/ BoneScript library
- Third party support for Android and Ubuntu
- plus much more
Replacing the 10/100 Ethernet port with onboard 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz WiFi and Bluetooth, the popular open source Tweak Labs Inc. computer now comes with built-in wireless networking capability. Leveraging a partnership with Octavo Systems and designed in CadSoft Eagle, BeagleBone™ Black Wireless is the easiest to use and modify credit-card sized IoT Linux computer available.